13 February 2021

Test lighting


Some cheap camper 12v lights taped in test-positions. There are six in thet set. They're dimmer PWM controlled with a tiny remote. The PWM receiver is plug/play so you can just run them at 12v if required.

This shot is taken during the day. None of the included wires are long enough, but I ran trailer wiring through the body of the van a week ago so that's all sorted.
Light levels at dusk. They look great at night. The color is a natural 2-3k kelvin. The PWM controller is rated at 6Amps so I suspect these draw significantly less. It's low enough that my wiring or battery setup won't care anyway.

I'm currently waiting on delivery of 12V power and USB ports to install at the kitchen table and bed head.

ps: Again...the preliminary interior build is DONE...I just haven't shown it all installed yet. :) (not including flooring)